- 4 cups of cooked brown rice
- 4 tbs of soy sauce
- 1 carrot (diced small)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- ½ stalk celery (chopped)
- 1 corn on cob (Kernels off cob)
- ½ block tofu (diced small)
- 3 slices of lotus root (diced fine)
- A bunch of parsley (minced)
- 2 Tbsps of extra virgin olive oil
Your brown rice needs to be already cooked to make fried rice.
In a skillet with a thick bottom heat the olive oil, onions and sauté until golden then add other vegetables. Sauté stirring well and cover for 3 min. Add cubed tofu. Stir again and cover another 3-4 min. Add rice, stir well to incorporate with vegetables. Add soy sauce and cook covered for 10 min on a low flame.